Saturday, June 27, 2009

Elise. . .through a new lens

My lens came in the mail yesterday and I swiftly put Tanner down and said Elise, lets take some pictures!  She loves the camera, a little more than the hair brush:)  I got so many good shots of her, you know from a mother's perspective.  She is just so natural, I chased her all over as she played and she loved it.  I LOVE MY NEW LENS!!!!!!!!  Can't wait to take more pictures soon.





6 comments:

Blaire Ostler said...

yay! very cool pics, and way to put the sun behind her face...nice work!

my favorite is the second one. i just love that smirk on her face:)

Fisher Family said...

look at grown up Elise. Her hair has gotten so long. So glad you like your lens :) What were the specs again? I'm looking into a wide and macro. Esp. w. my flower shots.

Tyler said...

I got a great all purpose 18-200mm. It's so I don't have to switch lenses hardly ever. That and my portrait should do me fine. I'm not too artsy:) A macro might be your best friend Laurie.

Cathy said...

Yep, you made a good choice! I think they are all beautiful!

Jennifer said...

I love the green on light green of the first two pictures. How fun April to have a new lens to play with!

Unknown said...

Wow. Love em. Great shots.