So if you've seen my other blog you've seen most of these pictures. I'm really just doing this for me to mark my photography progress. I added a couple here that aren't on my other blog too.
beautiful..kay these are great. What a perfect way to document such a wonderful trip. Leaps and bounds your best work yet. Excited to see your pics w. you new lens.
I just read what I wrote again..your past pictures are really good too. :)
It is my hope that someday, through practice, I can learn to take a picture I love.
So why "apes." Well my sister has always called me apes, for as long as I can ever remember. It was supposed to be a term of endearment. Right. So I thought it was appropriate, since my pictures often look like I handed a monkey my camera, that just sometimes apes can take pictures too!
3 comments:
beautiful..kay these are great. What a perfect way to document such a wonderful trip. Leaps and bounds your best work yet. Excited to see your pics w. you new lens.
I just read what I wrote again..your past pictures are really good too. :)
yay! i love em!
All amazing!!
Post a Comment