Monday, July 13, 2009
nana and papa's
Tyler's mom wanted some pictures of Nana and Papa and all of the grandkids, since they are only all together once a year. I did my best to help her out, though I am far from being able to take pictures of other people!!! I had fun trying to capture moments after the posed shots were done. Here are a couple from yesterday. I learned one thing, I have to be way more vocal when taking pictures, and also more observant. Are you kidding, Elise had some lame armband and a stuffed animal in every shot! Oh well, maybe by next summer I'll be better:) PS: Blogger sucks!!! I promise these pictures are not blurry, but I'm not taking the time to upload through photobucket!














Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
k, obviously the candids are my favorite! (i just love pictures of people who don't know their picture is being taken.) but my favorite on is the one of papa with the boys smiling at the baby on his lap. he looks so happy!
nice apes!
Awwww...April I love em'. Your new lens is great and the pictures turned out perfect :)
Great job, everyone should be very happy with your pics of them!! P.S. Tyler's sister's hair looks so cool, how did she do that?! It looks all knotted up in a ponytail or something.
Post a Comment