Monday, July 27, 2009
Sun
So, I am trying to learn as I go here. Here is a picture of the same building shot 25 min apart, as you can see by the clock on the bldg. One is shot with the sun at my back and the other with the sun in front of me. I am learning that where I stand makes a huge lighting difference. Hope to mark this down as a lesson learned, but whose to say I will always have the choice of where I stand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Wow, that is a huge difference in the color on the building! I like them both, but the coloring on the second one is so rich. Good job, and thanks for teaching me the lesson too! It seems like I learn these things but then I panic and I'm in a hurry to take the picture and I forget everything!
Good for you April...I really need to do more w. times of day lighting etc.
Post a Comment