Ok Apes..got a new website eh? Great picture of your big man and little one too. love the tree in the background. Glad you had some free time w. your honey.
It is my hope that someday, through practice, I can learn to take a picture I love.
So why "apes." Well my sister has always called me apes, for as long as I can ever remember. It was supposed to be a term of endearment. Right. So I thought it was appropriate, since my pictures often look like I handed a monkey my camera, that just sometimes apes can take pictures too!
4 comments:
Ok Apes..got a new website eh? Great picture of your big man and little one too. love the tree in the background. Glad you had some free time w. your honey.
You crack me up! OK, I'll update my link. Your man should feel proud that he is one of your subjects, nice shot!
i agree. very, very nice:)
btw, your new title is creative and funny! that's my girl:)
agreed. is he available?
Post a Comment